Minggu, 01 Mei 2011

La France Et Les Beatles vol 4

La France Et Les Beatles vol 4



Track list
1. Ask Me Why - Les Lionceaux
2. I Saw Her Standing There - Lest Swifts
3. There's A Place - Les Surfs
4. Bad To Me - Vince Taylor
5. She Loves You - Jacky Mouliere
6. Hello Little Girl - Sheila
7. All My Loving - Les Lionceaux
8. I Wanna Be Your Man - Les Chaussettes Noires
9. I Want To Hold Your Hand - Claude Francois
10. This Boy - Les Lionceaux
11. Can't Buy Me Love - Thierry Vincent
12. I Call Your Name - William Tay
13. It's For You - Sabrina
14. And I Love Her - Michele Torr
15. I'm A Loser - Les Missiles
16. Yesterday - Hugues Aufray
17. You Won't See Me - Stone
18. Michelle - Bob Smart
19. Yellow Submarine - Les Compagnons De La Chanson
20. She's Leaving Home - Erick Saint Laurent
21. Goodbye - Regine
Don't Let Me Down - Gerard St Paul
Let It Be - Gerard St Paul

Link : Download
Pass : Password

1 komentar:

  1. Please, what's the password for the files?? Thanks!!!

    BalasHapus