Sabtu, 30 April 2011

La France Et Les Beatles

untuk yang pengen dengerin lagunya the beatles dengan bahasa prancis



Volume 1

1. Tu Perds Ton Temps (Please Please Me)
2. Tu Changeras d'Avis (Bad to Me)
3. Elle T'Aime (She Loves You)
4. Toi I'ami (All My Loving)
5. Mais Ne Viens Plus (Don't Bother Me)
6. Je Te Veux Toute à Moi (I Wanna Be Your Man)
7. Si Tu Fais Ça (You Can't Do That)
8. Et Je I'aime (And I Love Her)
9. Oui Je Reviens (When I Get Home)
10. Humm! Qu'elle Est Belle (I Feel Fine)
11. Les Garçons Sont Fous (Think for Yourself)
12. Michelle
13. Rêve (Girl)
14. Je Lis dans Tes Yeux (I'm Looking Through You)
15. Eleonor Rigby
16. Dis-Moi (Here, There and Everywhere)
17. Le Sous-Marin Vert (Yellow Submarine)
18. Penny Lane
19. Dans 45 Ans (When I'm Sixty Four)
21. Bang Bang Maxwell (Maxwell's Silver Hammer)

Link : Download
Password : Password

1 komentar:

  1. s‘il vous plaît, quel est le password des cds, j‘ai le trouve pas, merci

    Please, what‘s the password for these Cds, i got them but i can‘t find the password, thanks

    Por favor cual es el password de estos Cds, ya lo descargue pero no encuentro la clave el link esta roto.

    BalasHapus